Suspended Plate Magnets are designed for effective tramp metals extraction from the high volume material by installation above Conveyors. Using big size ferrite and properly designed configuration ensure the tramp iron can be taken from thick layer material flow by heavy duty plate. For fine metal powders in thin layer material flow, light duty plate made of rare earth magnet is available also.
Supplied with deep mounting tapped holes in the back of plate or four eye bolts, these plate magnets can be rigidly mounted with threaded bolts or suspended by eye bolts using cable or chain systems.
Plate magnet can remove tramp iron such as Bolts, Nuts, Bits of Wire, Nails and other casual impuritues from free flowing materials, like gravel, corn, sugar,plastic, flour and other granular materials in the conveying couse.
- Mounted above the conveyor belt at a distance of 100-350 mm, depending on the height of the layer of material to be processed.
- Cleaning of the separator manually.
- Mounted above the belt conveyor, vibrating chute, gravity chute.
- Designing with the use of both ferrite and modern high-energy neodymium magnets (Nd-Fe-B).
- Advantage is available over the electromagnetic separators when working with small layers of the product or sludge blanket.
- No need for electricity to generate the magnetic field.
- Stable magnetic quality and ease of use.